Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Hols So Far

no updates.
i've been reallly lazy.
still swirling in the happiness of my hk trip.
twas awesome.
n it really benefited us.
*wink*
not to mention unforgettable.
it leaves me dreaming of another holiday.
another far-off (a lil impossible) vacation.
japan perhaps?
hahaz.
all things are possible u know.

unlike many others,
i tak sanggup bawa my pathetic ass to work.
so yea,
i'm wat u wud cal a "leong dei gun" (in canton).
but unsurprisingly,
24 hrs is still not enuf.
hey,
i'm an emotional person u know.
n lying around the hse all day doesn't min i'm lazy,
it just merely relects my desire to experience every lil corner of my wonderful hse of 18 yrs,
to give in to "nostalgia" once in a while,
n to reaffirm memories of where i grew up.^^

hmm..
things come and go..
n sadly..
memories do fade..
throughtout the process of packing up my old stuff,
i was flooded with all kinds of emotions.
small things tat brought back vague memories.
other things tat reminded me of the good old times.
time flies,
it really does.

1 comment:

  1. hey Carmen....u got a blog leh....nw only i found it *wink* muahahha....i hope u dont mind, i've link you at my blog thr,,LOLz... keep it up !!! missya

    ReplyDelete