Friday, January 1, 2010

Bye 2009

Are you done with 2009?

One heavy question, eh?

Anyhoo,
here's how I spent the last few hours of 2009.
Hopefully,
NY resolutions will be kept, kayys?


Photobucket
Old town. Late dinner.

Photobucket
The girls getting ready.

Photobucket
With the babes.

Photobucket
Lurves. Hopefullt things will improve, eh?

Photobucket
My lighted boobs. LOL.

Photobucket
What alchohol can do to me. Haha.

Photobucket
Love you so much.

Photobucket
I din spoil yr pic. Did I? Tee Hee..

Photobucket
My lashes for the night.

Photobucket
The noise-maker. =)

Photobucket
Crazee i know.

Photobucket
To think tat we met at Sri Petaling during work. The world's small ain't it?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Smoochies from the drunkard. LOL.

Tat rounds up my celebration for the 2010 countdown.
How was yours?

Can't wait to get back to uni...




NOT!



By the way,
tummy achy.. >.<
wat a New Year's nite.

Till then lovelies.
Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment