Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Second Day of Last Long Sem

Photobucket
Life's a roller coaster.
Not done with the ups and downs.
Never will be.

I broke down, got right back up.
Escaping reality was not an option.
Photobucket
but God has a plan for all of us, believe much?
Apparently, He loves surprises too. =)

I am still thankful for the hurt and pain.
It made me who I am now.
Moulded. Refined, perhaps?
definitely "older". lol

me thinks life is like a huge memory box.
and somethings (like this) i treasure berry much. =)
Photobucket

Fun is a necessity.
A vital element of life.
Our second day of our Last Long Sem.
Photobucket
Haha, my favorite quote now.
Live like we're dying, no?
We have to constantly remind ourselves how "old" we are,
and how limited our time is.
At least in Uni, as a whole. =(

Sigh. But me loveeee the pictures taken today.
Especially this one! dunno why.
but xiao hui hui not in it. =(
Photobucket

when shall be the next outing?
Aiks.
Sem break most probably?
Sigh sigh.

Photobucket
me edit. lovesss

Photobucket
waiting for the food.

Photobucket
the food. yum yum.

Photobucket
the real us. haha

Photobucket

Btw I think i should blog more.
Now that i still have the "extra" time anyway.

back to work now.
Photobucket
loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment