Wednesday, August 4, 2010

annoying arrogance

Photobucket

I got cooked up.
Flared up.
Short tempered.
Then I sit and wonder,
what brought on the sudden anger?

Because you have no rights to judge me.
You look at me through yr limited understanding,
judging and making your own conclusions.
About ME.

You would say I was overly conscious.
And perhaps that is true.
But then again,
what rights you have,
to judge me by your rule?

I should not be bothered.
Yet your arrogance made it impossible.
The way you treated people around you,
those who are dear to me.
I cannot dislike you,
for that would hurt the one who matters.

But I would not deny.
As this surge of disgust is too strong.
I wud have care less if u're a total stranger.
Yr actions make me gag.

Now it is anger.
That fills this empty knowing.
For how you judged me naively,
I will not judge you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment