Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

Photobucket

Saying the usual goodbyess? =p

Photobucket

Second day of a brand new year.
Felt any unusual-ness yet?
Other than the 6 percent govt tax, that is.

Starting work tomorrow makes me cranky.
and depressed.
and sad.
and upset.
and the list goes on. =)

Okay.
Let's be positive.
WooHoo!
Photobucket

Nah, just to scare you with my freaky face. :p

Wat has 2010 brought me, exactly?
Okay. Let's start counting.
This will be a much happier post (i think) compared to resolution's post.
You know, the one where we make all kinds of goals and promises?
Haha.

But there's so many freaking things I dunno where to start!
You know what? I'll just pick 5.
FIVE things that come to mind, deal?

One. I took a huge step. Leaving something once treasured in the past. Not easy. Never is. But yea, I did it. Im sure this ranks number one.

Two. I found my sunshine. Greatest gift. Enough said. =)

Three. Finished my studies at UCSI. Literally. No more classes. No more college student. This is saddenning. =(

Four. How my friends amaze me. Like, all of them. Life wouldn't be the same without them, and somehow, He helped me to see this through little twists and turns. I love them to bits.

Five. Went on a trip with siblings without the parents. Definite success!

I'm grateful for all that happened, and all that has been given to me.
I believe everything happens for a reason, and it is all good in the hands of God. =)

That basically sums it all. Hmm. So people,
let bygones be bygones.

Photobucket

That will be my very first resolution of the year.
More to come! =))

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment