Friday, September 26, 2008

Lao Ma: RIP

yep.
it was kinda shocking.
to go shopping one day n to hear tat yr seriously ill great grandmother had just passed away.
crossover.
emigrated.
wateva u cal it.

the tests n challenges He wants us to face,
as a family.
united we must stand.
she was a great servant of God,
and we were actually quite relieved tat He had finally called her home.
she was suffering.
n to think tat she might be having a good cup of tea with my grandfather now.
geez..
i'm positive they're happier now.
right?

death causes nausea in me.
not the stench but merely the tot of it.
i cudn't explain.
i m not afraid of death in particular,
nor worried abt my own death.
it's juz tat the tot of seeing sum1 lying in a wooden box makes me nauseatic.

*sigh*
i dun understand myself.
yea.
i'm plain weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment