Friday, October 3, 2008

Shopping

Retail therapy definitely works for me.
wat else is better than indulging in buying cheap beautiful clothes,
or to-die-for shoes?!
gasp!
i'm now a proud owner of 6 new shoes!
can u imagine?
SIX NEW SHOES!
i'm not tat scary, really.
i dun splurge on expensive stuff,
i just enjoy the process of buying.
tats all.
really, frankly.

but it helped me forget.
it made me happier today.
went shopping with mum n aunt n sis.
n of cos the pesky lil monkeys.
they were pestering us 2 go home.
as usual.
tat didn't damper my shopping spirit though.
managed to make it a "very fruitful" trip.
*grin*

so why not?
i hate fighting over small little things.
but yet we seem to do so often.
even when we are hundreds of miles apart.
i hate feeling happy,
but then deflated right after,
as if all the happiness is slipping away.
through a hole my dear.
a hole left behind everytime we fight.

i hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment