Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easter Rally

Now now, wat did i tel u ppl?
I said its gonna be awesome rite?
See? now u wanna regret oso no use dy. ^^
For ppl who missed it, its your loss.
And for ppl who missed it for shitty reasons,
u dun lose anything. dun worry, cos u have never gained b4.
more pics will be uploaded into facebook.
do stay tuned to know the details of the event k?
and oh ya~
before i forget..
I saw sumthing really "interesting" yesterday, not something exactly to be proud of,
but still, its not an everyday thing u can see.
Here goes:
Me and my fren were at the back staircase,
I was on the phone as we were waiting for another fren to show up.
I was concentrating on telling my other fren the directions to my uni when suddenly my fren grabbed me to one side and pointed to one of the double storey houses that were visible from where we were standing.
It was dark and we saw a young man standing behind one of the house's back door.
Initially, we tot he was a thief, trying to steal something.
So much for tat tot, as the only thing he was interested in was his own "member" down there.
(i know.. Eew..)
then his actions became obviously (and disgustingly) clear.
No further explanation needed i guess?
A guy, in the dark, with his hands "busy", and his "thingy" involved?
See?
I told u it was going to be an unforgettable rally.

No comments:

Post a Comment