Thursday, April 16, 2009

I remembered the time me n Joanna was practicing feverently how to say NO when sexually harassed.
So much for the practice, was too scared and dumbfounded to react when i received a pervert's call last nite.
Maybe it will be wiser if i rejected all unknown calls next time, right in the middle of the night too.

Anyway, a guy with the phone number 014-929-4177 called at around 1.30 am last nite.
I answered without hesitating, expecting a unsaved contact or at worst a wrong number.
Heard some mumbles about "you" and "tonight".
Naively thinking that he had the wrong person, i politely told him " Sorry, but i think you got the wrong number lar.."

Mumbles again, and a repetitive string of words.
Was not paying attention until around 10 seconds later.
This was what he said over n over:
"Suck my d*ck baby, suck my d*ck...."

Eesh! straight away i ended the call.
regretted it afterwards though.
reason? i shud have taught him a lesson there n then!
Anyway, a few interesting responses from those who were as angry as me:

1. "Why dun you kiss my a** then i'll suck yr d*ck? Exchange la!" (Haha..i like this although it sounded a bit rude, but hey, who am i talking to?)

2. "I'm sure your d*ck is not long enuf. poor thing. if not u wud be able to do it yrself." (Ermm.. too obscene if u ask me.. but still.. tat wud teach him a lesson n hurt his ego a lil bit..)

Hahaz, thanks dearie. these ideas made me felt much better.
Seriously weird aura surrounding me these days, weird weird sexually related stuff happening. = =
Not so much on fear now, more to tidak puas hati.
Last but nt least: Darn u Pervert!

No comments:

Post a Comment