Tuesday, July 28, 2009

No-Eyes-See

I feel the need to keep my eyes shut everytime i see disgusting-annoying-frustrating things.
See no evil.
Hear no evil.
Thus, speak no evil.

How many times have i gone thru this?
I analyzed my feelings, my emotions, and yet I find no reason to accept wat u have done.
Its betrayal. And u know it.
Dun give me bull-shit reasons.
Dun tell lies to cover yr intentions.
DO NOT spit yr poisonous stories into my ears.

But of cos,
I put on a perfect facade.
I know wat u are. Oh yes, I have seen yr kind one times too many.

Sorry peeps,
this topic is getting really bored i know.
but i need to justify myself by letting it out.
releasing.
perhaps by doing this i can go on with my pretense.
The persona i so carefully crafted for u, the one and only.

Sigh.
I am never evil and I will nvr speak bad of u.
I hold on to the memories we once shared,
and i hope you do too.
Somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment