Wednesday, July 29, 2009

When you hold me up high..

I'm counting down the days left.
I am having too much fun, too attached.
I hate it when i forget my mistakes and once again get attached:
emotionally and physically.
I am so used to be around ppl I love,
and those who loves me for who I am as well.
And sorry,
this makes both parties sad,
but i can't help but think abt the day you are going to leave again. =(

I'm just depressed.
Have to accept that females are the more emotional gender.
I tot i have outgrew the pain,
yet the wound seems fresh and new.

It was not a matter of time,
it was merely a metter of determination.
I was so determined to put you guys in the past and live on.
I was so determined to show that without you guys I cud live a perfectly colorful life.
And all this had to come rushing back,
all in one blow.

How big a realization it was.
Somehow, I was never the important one.
I was quick to let go, yet i know tat saved me from more pain.

Yes, I moved on.
Yes, I am changed.
Yes, I can live without you ppl.
And yes, I want to.



But no, I can't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment