Monday, September 14, 2009

@#$%

I love my dad.
No matter what.
He's a good man, a good dad, everything.
I still love him.

Only maybe during times like THIS!
Wait, i can't think of the right word to say.
Ermm, GROW UP perhaps?!

Shit! U can really spoil everyone's day wit yr unreasonable demanding ways.
And yea, if you've noticed,
we're all respecting u and tat is why we are not saying anything.
I feel like cursing.
Any ideas on curses for my dad tat won't land me in hell?
Arrgh.

So much for "supporting" Caryn in her exams.
Wow, great support, dad.
Just great.
Making a mess, leaving evrybody annoyed, frustrated, and unhappy.
Tat's the best, ain't it.
Sigh.

So much for coaching us to the "right" way.
I understand emotions get in the way sometimes,
but this is too much, pls.
Time to get back to yr anger management notes,
or why not, for goodness sake,
go back to the Bible, the book u've been nagging us to read for the past few months.
I'm sure there's sumthing abt displacing yr anger and stress towards your family.

Like I'm sure it's not a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment