Wednesday, September 30, 2009

When emo-ness strikes n happiness flies

Photobucket
Yes, I'm emo-ing.

I'm not in good shape.
I over-ate during dinner,
have tons of work to do,
and I am so frigging tired.
Mentally and physically.
Of so many things.

And so I tot,
I have to stop emo-ing or i'll seriously kill myself due to depression.
Dun laugh,
I just might u know.

Anyway,
here's a very "overdued" update.
MATTA fair.
Yea, its been my norm to take part in each and every single MATTA held in KL.
haha, tring but somehow i love it.
Oh yes,
maybe i'm plain psycho, dun u think?
Masochistic. =)

Photobucket
See? I'm a happy worker. Haha

Photobucket
My best mate in the work place.
She's not yr loved dovey mushy mushy type of sister,
but she sure is one hell of a good friend.
At least she cares, genuinely. =)

Photobucket
She's from HK. Kaka - tat's her name btw.
Missing her already. >.<

Photobucket
Suki!
She's from HK too. I'm soo jealous of her.
Been to almost every part of the world. Hmm.

I need motivation to study.
I'm losing the oomph in everything I do.
Dun ask me why,
I just get disappointed wit time.
Efforts are to be wasted, in the end.
And so what's the use of striving for sumthing?
Nuthin to do with academic issues, but yea,
I'm just not in the mood to study.

Crying spells?
Tonight, perhaps.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment