Tuesday, April 3, 2012

How old are you?

April. Shoot me.

Photobucket

Which means I have less than a month left of 21-ness. T.T

Negativity seems to come with age.
And yes, I am on a constant fight to defy negativity (and gravity too for certain parts of my body).

*cry somemore*

Anyway, let ALL the positivity flow before 22 hits me hard!

Teaser post on my Japan trip =)

#1 - Its all about the cute-ness.

Photobucket

#2 - From mouth-watering yummies..

Photobucket

#3 - To irresistible drinks ! (It's Godiva mind you..)

Photobucket

#4 - Mount Fuji..

Photobucket

#5 - And more breath-taking sceneries

Photobucket

#6 - From the grocery store ..

Photobucket

#7 - to Japanese Karaoke!

Photobucket

#8 - Of course, What's Japan without shopping?..

Photobucket

#9 - And of course, the amazing people! Thank you for the great company! =)

Photobucket

Last but not least, Thank you Lord for the wonderful experience despite all the little bumps leading towards this getaway.

#10 - This makes you wanna go to Japan too, no? :p

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment