Saturday, February 2, 2013

And so the work begins..

Done with week 1 and 2 of the semester!
Its at this point when you are faced with the dilemma of whether to be sad or happy.
As for me..
I am apprehensive and anxious and excited.
This semester is definitely interesting, with 5 classes to ace, a thesis to start, being a teaching assistant and a part-time job to answer to.
I love my life.
No sarcasm. I'm serious.
I love being busy, I thrive under stressful situations.
All I need now is a larger dose of positivity.
Faith that I will be able to excel in all aspects amidst all these busy-ness.

The readings are Ker Ray Zay!
If you remember me complaining commenting about the readings last semester,
those are nothing compared to what I have now.
But interestingly enough, I think I'm starting to actually enjoy these readings.
No, wait, let me rephrase.
I enjoy SOME of these readings.
Yea, that's more like it.

Anyway.
Today I came across one of the most demotivating incident.
And I was pleasantly surprised how quickly I bounced back.
Well, not perfectly but at least I took a big step out of the sinking sand of self-pity.
Hwaiting!
One of the biggest motivator is the fact that I'll be home in less than four months!
Say Yay!

Random Photo-Talk

Me and the girls. First week of class!

Trying out Arby's for the first time. So-so but their burger is kinda unique! 

Culver city.

Getting in touch with my "artistic" side. Ahem ahem. 


Lazy everyday look. aka Bad Hair Day. 

Random ootd shot! 

Ok back to readings.
February's gonna be a good month!
HAVE FAITH! STAY STRONG!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment