Monday, March 30, 2009

Counting down ..

counting down to the days whre perhaps i cud sleep and not feel guilty abt it.
despite the never ending assigments, few changes took place in my daily routine.

1. When three becomes two
she left for the better. or at least i'm suppose to believe that. but today i found out perhaps it was a one way thing for me to feel upset over our "separation".. hahaz.. not really emotional anyway, i'm kinda immuned. its not tat bad, really.



2. Working at MATTA 09 was tiring yet satisfying
Did not reach my target sales. but twas better than anybody else expected. pictures will do d talking. XD


Me n Aunt Lynn. Biological aunt if u're wondering. ^^

Louise: My favourite work mate/ partner.


Disturbing yet fun distraction fro work.


3. I'm still slaving over assignments.
No surprise here. The assignments are still never ending.
4. I dun wan to be 19.
Can't help it but i'm kinda dreading my birthday this year. I'm O-L-D. i know, old in my own way ok? i just need to turn back time and do a few more changes.
Just a lil bit. Really.








No comments:

Post a Comment