Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Brother the Mechanic

Why do ppl fan themselves when they cry?
Good question.
An attempt to fan those burning tears in i guess.
But it always proved unsuccesful. At least for me.
So i concluded that it was a reflex system that moves yr wrist and fingers in a fanning motion when the tears are stimulated by emotional stimuli.
Profound language. Nevertheless utterly meaningless.
Had a face-to-face "discussion" with uncle bus after the shout-over-the-phone incident.
Discussion turned out to be another shouting session.
Was kinda embarassing cos it took place right outside Terry's office. (And oh yea, Terry's leaving. But tat's another story *sigh*)
As usual, he thinks i'm cheating. Yada yada yada.
But then things went even out of this universe when he says that I mentioned my brother/father was the mechanic who would repair my car.
ZOMG!
Wat's wrong with you?!
My father is in the travelling line and my brother is like wat? 14 this year?!
I did not even mention my brother!
So yea, he sweared all over the place. Vowing that he heard me said so last Monday. I didn't know how 2 react anymore bcos:
1. I wasn't as loud as him
2. He just wouldn't stop talking, I min Shouting
3. He still thinks it's MY fault
4. Ppl were looking
5. His statement is totally hilariously, impossibly STUPID nonsense
Haven't i told u things were going to turn pretty ugly? Now it has. Kind of. not settled. brought it to logistics. *sigh*
Better keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment