Sunday, March 1, 2009

This thing we called Friendship

I can't help but agree with Yaya.
She's so right.
So damn right.
I know you will see this somehow,
considering the fact that u like to stalk our blogs now that you are so "passionate" abt gatherings and getting-back-togethers.
you have my respect, yet yr sudden initiative deepens my surpressed annoyance.
Somehow, it is a proven fact that it is not impossible for u guys. It is just a matter of whether you want to do it or not.
So much for being the passive ones last time.
I'm happy, and disappointed at the same time.
Relieved, and annoyed.

I treasure this relationship, this thing we call friendship.
Do not get me wrong, I miss you guys very much too.
In fact, I miss those times alot.
But ppl grow, and we have learned how to outgrow the pain and confusion you chose to give.
While we understand yr effort of trying to save this friendship,
may i be the cruel one to tel you this is not the right timing.

Its crucial that you ppl know how much we do not want to give up.
But this is not the way to do it.
The time has passed, and only time itself can heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment