Friday, July 23, 2010

contiguous confrontation

Thank you for taking the first step.
We were never the confrontative type,
and I know how much this must have bothered you.

Thankful for your presence,
and for this I stand on par with you.
For He must have his own reason.
and I believe this applies to you.

You were the fairytale of my harsh world,
your perkiness balancing my negativism.
Try as i might,
you know my intention.
It was more a protective than a selfish act,
I really hope you can comprehend.

Shoot, we were never the mushy type.
Somehow, now we know why.
The wall was thick, we chose not to see,
but now that it's down,
I'm just relieved.

So idiot,
you know I love you too.
It's not gonna be easy,
but you know I'll try me best.
I know we're different,
that somehow we dun see eye to eye.
But perhaps this happens for a reason,
it's time to stop the lie.

Sorry.
Thank you.
You're always be my one and only idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment