Monday, July 19, 2010

Runaway. Weee~

Photobucket

Blogging at this hour can only mean two things:
1. I'm suffering from another insomnia attack
2. I'm using my blog as an escape route from assignments and/or examinations

Considering the hectic week I'm expecting,
it's definitely a Number 2.

*takes a long sigh*

I know.
It's been a long time since I blogged in human language.
But then again,
well..

The dreaded day hath passed.
I was the fool, no surprise there.
But glad things came to an end.

It's stupid when I insist to blog when I have just squeezed my mind of all possible creativity for journal assignment.

This is when sucky blogposts like this one appears.

Arrgh.

Back to reality, it seems.


Photobucket
Random: I miss my loonngg hair with red highlights. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment