Thursday, July 1, 2010

Illusory existence

Photobucket
I am an entity.
An existence.
But do you see me?

I am in touch with humanity.
Yet, i remember not my human side.
For I've been an entity too long,
it left me.

Perhaps none was the beginning.
And thus nothingness is the end.
Perhaps sorrow was the foundation.
and hence it should now end.

Detached,
I see how life is.
A blur of images,
of greed and desires,
of selfishness and hurt.

Love.
another illusory existence.

You were my world.
My one and only.
You were my everything.

You.
Are my past.

You.
The source of pain, of tears, of a hatred I've never known.

I see the pain.
I see the road less traveled.
I see how it should be.
I see not how it would end.

I look.
I seem to see.
I deem to feel.
I yearn to leave.

To depart.
To ignore.
To forget.

Yet,
I simply am not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment