Saturday, August 25, 2012

Almost One Week

Hello from California!
*wave wave*

I'm finally posting an update of my life here in the US so far.
Thing is, I wasn't being lazy (ok maybe a lil bit),
I was busy!

Haha, but I figured classes officially start next Monday so I better get my ass working :p

A few updates,
and very very random things..
not in chronological order.
I'm trying to insert as many pictures as possible so..
Enjoy :)

1. Finally got a room to rent! Hallelujah! Thank God! Since we're yet to move in officially, more pics will be up soon okay?



2. Have been going to campus almost every day! And it's so freaking hugeeeee. =.= Like 20 times bigger than UCSI. And btw, this is considered a "small" campus.. Ok la I jakun la..




3. Carls Jr here is like mehh.. Carls Jr in Malaysia has such a atas reputation, with people queueing and such.. Here its like so kelian and deserted and everywhere.. Haha! I'll never see Carls Jr the same way again lolol.. But do check out the Salsa Bar!




4. Being here in California with NO CAR is bad. The public transportation here is pretty bad, so thats why we were so grateful when Uncle Russell came all the way from OC to bring us around and shop for school supplies / daily products. Thank you so much once again!

P/s: I love my red highlights. :p



5. Finally got to shop at Target! Haha. Wanna see Wal-mart next.



6. Tried Chinese food. HEN NAN CHI! Chao ji nan chi. And look at the Sweet and Sour Pork. Pian ren one! Haha. Very very different from what we know huh? Its more flour than meat.




7. Oh ya! I got my student ID! Not bad right?



8. This is pretty disgusting. I've been "recycling" and alternating between two pairs of clothes for this past week. Haha. This one obviously no pictures. LOL

9. Never knew (No la expected actually) that I'll miss Malaysia so freaking much :') Dad and mum are camera shy lolol. <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">


10. I'm actually "scared" to roam around and check out other exciting places like downtown LA and shopping malls. Hmmm.. Or maybe plain lazy..

11. In US you are charged for receiving calls. More reason to not answer incoming calls! Haha.

I know this is not a real update update but yea.
Haha.
It's Friday night here, and I miss being part of the happening crowd back in Malaysia :(
But oh wells,
will try to explore around tomorrow!

Miss you all back home.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment