Friday, August 31, 2012

This is not an emo post

I think I'm somewhat hypochondriac.
Since young I was positive I had brain cancer,
and now I'm worried I might be schizophrenic.
=.=

Then again,
this is a common condition for Clinical Psych students,
where everyone diagnoses themselves with some kind of psychological condition.
Or so they say.

We'll see.

Anyway, on to the more emo meaningful stuff. 

I miss home. (What's new? Bo-ring)
And I can't sleep. (Same old same old)
See the way I typed a second voice behind those statements?!
Oh shit, maybe I AM schizophrenic!

*Slaps self twice on each cheek*

Ok. So anyway, tonight I tot I'll upload some nice pictures of the yesteryears.
Another main reason I'm doing this is to motivate myself to dress-up more,
and not wear aunty / home clothes and roam the streets of LA. 
Haha, I've been wayyy to lazy.
Even for skincare and whatnots. 

1. I miss dressing up and taking gorgeous camho / duckface pics.


2. I miss having a reason to dress-up.  And I miss partying.

p/s: I miss my all-time dress-up partner-in-crime. But tats redundant cos I tell you how much I miss you everyday anyway. :p






3. Who am I kidding? I miss all these people most who gives me the reason to want to go out and to want to dress up and to want to look good. And this is just a small fraction of them! :)



As the title goes, 
this is not an emo post.

This shall serve as a reminder that I need to find new reasons to dress-up and feel pretty here!
I seriously think when you are all dressed-up,
it's kinda hard to feel depressed!
(unless the makes-up's wrong, the dress makes you feel fat, and the shoes just somehow hurt)

Should really try to sleep.
It's freaking 3am!

Loves
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment