Monday, August 6, 2012

Next Week

Today is the day I can say..
"I'm leaving next week."

NEXT WEEK.
Who cares if it's a Sunday?
It's next week.

And while I have scheduled my time / things-to-do accordingly,
I suppose many of you can relate
to this feeling,
that there is simply,
NOT ENOUGH time.
(and not enough luggage space)

I wanna make sure things are in order for my sister.
Like the room, our shared wardrobe, clothes, accessories.
I have to make sure my brother's studies are ok.
And so far we've only covered chemistry.

And then I wanna spend more time with my family,
and say a proper goodbye to the ancient ones.
I haven't met the happenings in a while,
and there are a few more significant individuals...

*big sigh*
(uploads gorgeous self shot to feel better :p)


*big sigh again*

I feel like I'm standing in the middle of a sinking sand-pit.
Trying so hard to grasp on to things that I love, people that I care for, TIME especially.
And while this is not the end of the world,
it's so hard to just..
let go. 

And then all emotions are held together by a tiny piece of thread,
a little slip of control and snap it goes.
I was half-jokingly discussing with my sister whether to mourn/cry these two whole weeks,
so that I might be numb when the time comes,
but then we decided that it was un-practical as I will be having puffy eyes / swollen cheeks for all the farewell pics.
Like, who would want that on Facebook right?
Haha!
Girls!

Ok! Back to work now!

Tomorrow is visa day!
*fingers crossed*


p/s: I wanna blog about Jakarta! And as usual I think I'm bipolar!




No comments:

Post a Comment