Saturday, September 8, 2012

Annoying Much?

I cannot comprehend people who annoys others for a living.
Ok la, obviously they did not do it on purpose.
And obviously you have the right and choice to be NOT annoyed by them.

This is just a random list of people (types) I cannot stand:

1. Zi yi wei shi kind of people. In other words, dunno much but pretending very hard to be know-all.

2. Rude people. People who dunno how to spell respect and manners.

3. Buay paiseh kind of people. Take everything for granted and demand you bow to them one.

4. Why-me?! kind of people. Like oh my god! Why me? Why I kena saman? (when obviously they did something to deserve it)

5. It's-not'my-fault-it's-the-world's-fault. Enough said.

6. Kepohs. People who poke their nose into everything and worst, think they know everything. Which brings us back to Number 1.

To balance out my mean-ness,
I need to clarify that all statements above are very VERY subjective,
and (if possible) it is not right to judge lar.

Chances are, for every type stated above,
I believe you can instantly think of someone you know.
If you have them,
be thankful, cos you're not alone.

If you dun have,
too bad, you have too little friends.
Haha! No la,
be thankful even more, cos you're dumb kind enough not to notice them.

And to balance it further,
the world is still a pretty place!
Hence, ending this post with non-annoying things,
like balloons.

Except those that go "pop" without warning.



No comments:

Post a Comment