Friday, September 28, 2012

Up Down Up Down Humblebrag Post

I'm frustrated.
Annoyed.
Angry.
Disappointed.

And, this morning I wanted to kick myself.
I missed the Delivery Guy.
I heard the bell but I brushed it off thinking it was the neighbor's.
This is called Zi Zuo Zi Shou.
T.T

*Pushes negativity away*

*Deep breaths*

Let's focus on the good stuff shall we?

Yesterday was.. spectacular.

The day started off with good news from my orthopedic visit.
No broken bones!
May require one month or so to heal completely but its definitely good news :)

But the highlight of the day was my Psychopathology class.

One of our assignments was to submit a journal entry after every class.
And and and..
I was personally requested by the professor to share mine in class to "enhance the positive learning of others".
*shy*

I felt like a kid in primary school, standing up to read your essay out loud that kind?
Haha.
That basically sums it all.
But it ended with positive response from my class la,
no one threw eggs on me.
But the one thing that really struck me was my professor's comment after the class applauded my impromptu presentation, she said:
"If there is something more to having chills reading your journal, it is to have it read aloud in class" 

Omg.
I can fly and swell and burst of happiness I tell you.
I was thinking: I can't sing but I can cause goosebumps too! Yay! Lolol.
Ok, done with part one.

Part two was the.. presentation.
Not just any normal presentation but to lead the class in a diagnosis as well.
The presentation went very very well! Amen!
Our professor gave us approving smiles,
and we could answer all the questions without stuttering too much.
We managed the discussion pretty well too!

And somehow we made more friends cos one, everyone knows our name now.
And two, alot of them came by to congratulate us on our successful presentation.

I just feel so.. BLESSED.
All glory goes to Him!

Apart from being a humble brag,
this post serves to capture all these positive emotions.
To give me a dose of positivity whenever I feel like going down the negative spiral stairway again.
To remind me that I am still so blessed, in every way.

Sigh.
Life is full of ups and downs.
While we cannot always stay up,
we must remember that every down means we're going back up, very very soon.

Hang in there!
Perseverance is key!!

*back to assignments*

Oh ya, cannot have two lengthy posts with no pics one!

Haha.

#1 Us before the presentation.

#2 Us with the huge ass "bible" of clinical psych-ies.


#3 My current bffs. They keep my ass safe. LOL





1 comment: