Monday, September 24, 2012

Humpty Dumpty

My parents seem fond of that song,
and every time they sing that I think of myself as a bald egg.
Or something of that sort.

So anyway,
I fell down the stairs.
Nope, I wasn't on my phone or anything,
I just had pins and needles in my left foot.
I did not miss a step or anything,
but somehow my left foot gave way and I slipped.

And damn, I think this accounts for one of the most painful moments in my 22 years of life.

For someone with a high pain threshold as me,
I was immobilized for 3-5 minutes.
Just crouching in pain, couldn't get up.
Surprisingly, no tears.
*proud* Grown up liao. LOL

And then everything seemed ok for a while,
I stood up, went on with my mission of getting my bottle filled,
and went back up.

20 minutes later: the beginning of hell.

I couldn't sit, or stand in a certain position,
or lie down, or walk, or jump, or run.
I couldn't bend down, I couldn't go to the bathroom,
I couldn't move basically.

Ok la, maybe couldn't is a strong word.
Couldn't as in couldn't do it normally, each small movement becomes a huge pain in the ass.
LITERALLY pain in the ass because the tailbone is right there.
=.=

Sigh.
And now two days has passed with no significant improvement.
Finally dragging my ass (pun intended) to the clinic tomorrow.

Sigh.
The point of this post?
*nuthin*

I just need something to get my mind off the clinic visit tmr.
Worried la.
And scared.
Not so much on the pain but the long term consequences.
What if I cannot dance anymore?
What if I cannot wear high-heels anymore?
*cry*

Sigh. It'll be ok la I guess.
*ten fingers crossed*



No comments:

Post a Comment