Saturday, March 27, 2010

easier said than done

Love hurts.
It's bullshit when they say it doesn't.
But we have a choice, we really do.

My darling,
I see you and I see what I've been through.
Rough patches, unstable emotions, little fights, tears and heartbreaks.
I love you and you shall keep that in mind okay?
Whatever it is, we are here for you.

To my little brother,
It's not even love.
You'll wake up one day and see how stupid this whole thing may seem.
never tot it'll hit u tat bad,
but it pains me to see you like tat.

Trying hard not to curse the girl,
but damn!
we know her tricks, don't we, girls?
And it is the knowing that angers me more.
The way she toys with your heart,
fooling your stupid, unworthy tears!


No man is worth your tears, and the one who is, will not make you cry.

Sigh.
Btw, growing up (aka old) hurts too.

Officially one month away to my big 2-0! =(((

No comments:

Post a Comment