Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rest, I need

Photobucket

I'm not young anymore.
I'm serious.
I can see how late nights are really killing me.
Bad skin, fluctuating weight, super huge eye bags.
Low blood pressure, muscle cramps, and blurred vision.
Not to mention super bithcy periods and wonderful migraines.
Ugh!

I need a life.
Okay, maybe not to that extent.
But i really need to sleeeeeep.

I was so sleepy while ushering at Unifest that i literally slept
With all the music booming in my ears!
Tat's how badly I need to sleep.

Fundraising down.
Psych Camp down.
Unifest down.
Philo Acting presentation down.
Ethics term paper down.

Next week:
Hailer March.
Poster Presentation.
Ethics Interview assignment.
Journal critique.
Debate presentation.
Last but not least, MATTA Fair.

Hmm.
You know wat?
I'll survive. =)

Love you peeps.
Love me pls? <3

Exoh.

No comments:

Post a Comment