Tuesday, March 16, 2010

of matta fair and the babes

My babes.
How cliche.
Yet, they were the ones who were there when I need them.
Not complete yet.
Me lucky. me got more. =)
but I'm nevertheless grateful how they have come into my life.

Number one: The one who knows me inside out
Photobucket

Number two: The one who understands my inside out
Photobucket

Number three: The one who never-speaks-or-contacts-much but still be there no matter whatPhotobucket

Number four: The one who seems like she cudn't care less but is always there, faithfullyPhotobucket

Number five: The one I just met but yet i just know we wud click
Photobucket

Ironically,
these were the ones who never hesitate to tel me the ugly truth,
however ugly it may seem.
Mind you, they are not the nicest of people,
yet their heart is as pure as gold.
it was the genuineness that kept us goin,
and i treasure every single one to the core.

You know wat? They're like my mirror at times.
Telling me where to go.
Assuring me there's sumwhere to lean on.
Photobucket

and when I'm sad, they share me tears.
Photobucket

Time flies.
and ppl change.
yet,
the footsteps they left behind,
makes my life a more wonderful kind.

<3 ya all.

No comments:

Post a Comment