Saturday, March 27, 2010

No man is an island

Photobucket
Hello people!
First and foremost,
I miss my baby.
Sigh.
All these going on and somehow something's not right.

But then again,
I had fun. =))
TWas a great week.
Heaps of fun, laughter and craziness.
Weeeee~~~

I'm tired.
And reluctant to go back to my assignments.
Arrgh.

Some of the 197 pics we took throughout the nite. =)
Enjoy.

My babe. Dun always emo larr. Wuve u to the very max. =)
Photobucket

The super "mo-qi" duo. =) be good and lurve u lots.
Photobucket

Everyone. Sorry bi. no nice pics of only u n me. Lol.
Photobucket

I think it went quite well.
Our resolution wud be to stay this way.
People change, and I can't deny that me too, as human, changes.
I'm no longer a supporter of some unity-shit.
If some ppl dun make the effort,
there's no way I'm putting myself down to please others.
Life's too short,
live with no regrets, eh? =)

Ending this post with a pic so she doesn't get angry over the previous post.Lol.
Photobucket

I love you all.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment