Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Last of Taipei 2012

Just to make sure I don't come off as a Tiger Head Snake Tail person,
I shall complete my posts on the Taipei Trip.

Day 3 was our last day, technically,
As we were leaving the next day.

Oh now I remember why I dun like Day 3 so much,
cos we went to so many nice places (nice = nice for photos)
but yet no one could take a decent picture of me.
T.T

The two really suck as photographers.
Now you know why you see their faces more than mine in this whole series of pictures.

I miss people like Carynie, Laling and Yaya at times like these. Wtf.

BUT,
there's always cam-whoring to the rescue.
So no worries. LOL

#1 Good morning Sunshine.






#2 Bi's shui zhong (water-retention) face. And she has blood shot eyes too! Thanks to more than 12 hours of contact lens the previous day. Lovin her new skirt and bag though. :)




#3 Them buying random stuff. Was being a good girl cos I was already broke. Haha.




#4 Arrived at Danshui. Got kinda lost in the back alley looking for the main street - DanShui Lao Jie. 




#5 Wen and some random post-box. 




#6 Me walking along Dan Shui Lao Jie! Dun blame me cos no one wanna take nice pics for me. 




#7 Bi's famous pose. Haha


#8 Wen refused to jump. LOL. Like constipated or something.






#9 Me again with Qing Ren Qiao and Yu Ren Ma Tou (Fisherman's Wharf). Literal translation would be lover's bridge. Go google k?




I find myself quite amazing actually. LOL
I can still capture important tourists' spot by camwhoring. XD

Oh btw,
I find Fisherman's Wharf a waste of time.
Unless you plan to start a romance here,
or star in some soapy drama.
Or break-up with your other half under the rain and run off crying with the sea as your background.
Other than that,
it's just an ok ok scenery. Those you can find on post cards.
Not very special.
Then again, this is just my opinion..

An guess what?
It rained. 
and quite heavily too.
=.=

#10 Edited pic of the wet me. 




Left Danshui.
Went back to look for a Prawn thingy that is supposedly a "Must-Try".
Walked super far, and it was super tiring.
And this was what we got:

#11 Closed. =.=


Disappointed but yea.
It was off to Wu Fen Pu, AGAIN.
Not my idea,
Bi desperately need to buy more clothes.

#12 Dinner back at XMD. Our most pricey meal of the whole trip. Partial buffet with steak. Super Hungry Bi gobbling down both the main course and the dessert at the same time. *banyak sia suay one* LOL


And she kept singing "Dau Huey ~" Hokkien for Tau Foo Far. Haha.


Ended the night with Pillow + Beer Talk.

#13 Loving this. Thanks to Cheng You Qing and Li Da Ren. 




#14 The drunkards. Heart them. 



The next day was basically breakfast, airport, flight, back to KL.

Nah, bonus pic of the next day. LOL.


#15 Some cute penguin/duck we saw before boarding. 

So me is responsible blogger ok?
All posts here dy.
Then again, I might just upload more pics to fb *maybe*.
:)

Till then, xoxo.






No comments:

Post a Comment