Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Taipei Day 2..Maybe not

Was supposed to wait for pictures from my camera,
which is regrettably, still with Wen,
(but that's another story)
before I update on Day 2 in Taipei.

Then I was too impatient I thought,
Why not just update only lar?

But,
its NO fun seeing a long-ass blog post with no pictures.
Right?
Right.

But,
on the other hand,
work is killing me.

Compiling a S.O.P can be equated to working with 10 useless group members,
not that my colleagues are incompetent,
its just that this project is not their responsibility so they don't really care.
and if you read it backwards it actually stands for..
Pile of Shit. 
Which is exactly what I think I'm doing now.
=.=

SO!

I decided to do this:


I warned you!
Ok.
I really need to get back to work.
NOW.



No comments:

Post a Comment