Monday, June 25, 2012

Focusing on the Good



My day has been a bit of an up and down.
In and out.

Then again, the statement above is redundant.
Cos that has been the constant way of my life anyway.
Up and down.
In and out.
Isn't yours?
:)

You know how they say life is too short to date ugly people?
Well, in a very cruel sort of way,
they may be right.
In a different way.
Haha.

To me, life is too short to focus on ugly things.
Things that make your day bad, your mood foul, your emotions upside down.
Yet, these are the things that matter the most,
or people who matter the most anyway.

Nobody's perfect.
Today, I am thankful for all the good times we had.
Or have, or will be having.
My point is,
I will focus only on the good.

Yes, I will cry for the bad.
But no, I cannot let myself linger there anymore.
Bad bad energy.
Too much negativity!

Sometimes I wonder if this is an ostrich's escape route.
But then I remember He is in control, and not us as individuals.
To worry is sin.
Have faith, for He is able.

I am grateful for all that I am blessed with.

On a side-note, had another impulsive piercing on my left earlobe.
The slight rush was.. familiarly exhilarating.
My my..

Time to work out the confrontation plan!

*fingers and toes crossed*



No comments:

Post a Comment