Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wake me up when September ends...


..Or maybe not.
Don't think I would wanna be asleep that long. *ficklemindedcantdecide*

What will July bring?
More cheers and tears.
More hellos and goodbyes.
More errands to run.
More emotions to cope with.

Time is limited.
And with all the items on my to-do-list,
I'm far from having a "break".

I would love to sleep my time through.
Then again, that wouldn't be "living life to the fullest" would it?

Dear God, grant me the strength.
Not only physically but emotionally.
Getting very sentimental (too sentimental!) about everything and everyone.
Which isn't very productive I realized.

Dear July you have to be a good month okay?
Much loves.


P/S: Quote of the week
Expect the best, plan for the worst, be prepared for surprises.
I think its the surprises' part that sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment