Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hasty July

I'm sorry.
I haven't been updating, again.

Here's a picture to make you (actually me) feel better.



Now that you've seen my big-ass face and oh-so-captivating wink, you can now proceed below.
:p

In a nutshell,
I've been too busy, and way too free.
Busy with the usuals,
trying to lose more weight, to spend more time with the loved ones, to finish the brother's syllabus,
to pack, to rush my visa procedures, to prepare for a life abroad.

And free because,
you know these little little slots of time that you know you should be doing something but you can't bring yourself to do so,
and then you end up being unproductive,
and upset because you wasted so much time?
Yea, on top of the jobless status now, these evil times gives you a fake sense of being very "free".

Dun be a smart-ass, of cos I know its called procrastination.

But I think the biggest change and biggest denominator of my life these days,
is the emotional change I'm going through.
I'm getting (subconsciously) very close to my mumsie,
manja-ing and more manja-ing and whatnots,
and somehow,
I suddenly realize I'm not gonna see her for at least a year (**put in emoji with blue cheeks and O shaped mouth with hands at the side of face)

I always thought my sister would be the biggest challenge,
(but I think its okay now since she aways ditch me these days for her happening and glamorous life, no la, joking haha! cos she reads my blog like duh )
But I guess mumsie, despite her frequent (and annoying) mood swings,
still scores a soft spot.

And now I don't think getting closer to anyone is a good thing. T.T
Cannot tahan myself sometimes,
worry about climate, studies, housing first can arr?
Instead of worrying about the possible (actually I know its for sure) homesickness..
Oh wells,
me will be me.

OK enough of talking.
A recap of my July so far.
Nothing much, really.

Started my July with a dose of midnight k session.
I love impromptu and spontaneous outing.
And I love you girls too!



Spent quality time with the idiot.
Years (more than 1 so can put "s") have passed since we see each other every single day.
I miss those times, really.
And I dun think I will ever get another study partner like you!


Checked in to DoubleTree by Hilton hotel for a simple celebration.
Thank you for everything!
I am so grateful to have you in my life.

P/s: How do you like my short hair? 


Random outing with the family.
Its these kind of times that somehow affects me a lot :')


Some more bonding session.
Sometimes at the darkest times of life you find true friendship.
Though nothing is permanent, let us not forget the tears and joy that bonded us as true companions for that one night.


This is trivial. But I tried belly candle / tummy candle (or whatever you call it) for the first time!
So random right? LOL


Celebrated aunt's bday.
Was quite emotional when we gave her a surprise cos she said she feels like crying thinking about us not being here next year.
I went from =.= to T.T
Me love you too!
She doesn't know what a blog is, haha,
but thank you very much for being the glue and life of the family! :)



Erm, I guess my July is more happening than I thought.
Oh wells, there's always room for part two!
So.. Stay tuned!

P/s: I miss Clairie Bearie so much I think I'm gonna go visit her tomorrow. Randome!

Nighties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment