Thursday, June 7, 2012

Luxy Luxy

As mentioned in the previous post,
we went clubbing in Taipei. 


I used to find "Party Girl" a derogatory term.
As Asians, we try very hard to uphold our "virtue" by being a guai guai nv (good girl).

We learn to sew and knit,
we learn to cook and bake.
We speak softly and make sure we laugh with our hands covering our mouths.
And we wear nice flowery frocks that are either pink or light yellow. 

*awkward silence*

*burst out laughing*

That's not my main point la.
While I DO know how to sew, knit, cook and bake, (don't smirk!)
there's another thing on the list that I really like doing.

I like to party. 

I like having fun. With or without alcohol.
I like dancing and getting the attention I want.
And I like immersing in the upbeat music, the never-tired crowd and the generally happy environment. 

I am very well aware of the disadvantages as well. (so you should be too!)
Number one, Clubbing is dangerous. 
Number two, Loud music is bad for your ears. 
Number three, Alcohol is bad for your liver. 

BUT,
life is about striking a balance.

I'm not saying its good.
I'm just saying I enjoy it (most of the time, at least).

And now,
you can enjoy my pictures too *sly grin*

#1 The club Bi selected for us was pretty posh-looking. Once again, thanks Bi! =)



#2 And when the lift opened, we kinda got shocked. The laser-thingy made it quite a challenge to maneuver our way through for fear of bumping into a wall or mirror! Still, the interior design and lighting effects were undeniably awesome. 



#3 The very cool-looking bar. 



#4 Us camwhoring in the restroom, which was equipped with perfect lighting and really comfy sofas. So thoughtful right! 


#5 The only picture of Wen. 


#6 WITHOUT editing! Bi looks so damn pretty in this pic. *jealous*



Then me n Bi started a game.
More like a mission actually.
We were supposed to get FIVE pictures of random strangers.
And...

I failed. 

#7 Bi's guy number one - the cutest of all! Still hard to believe he's 25 though. 



#8 Bi's number two.



#9 Bi's number three, some European guy from dunno what country (definitely not Canada so you dun need to point out his shirt design to me, thank you) who, after one shot said: "Actually I dun like taking pictures". =____=


#10 Bi's number four. 


#11 Bi's number five, blur but it adds to the list.


#12 My turn! The first one.


#13 The second one.



#14 And the third one. Which is also the last one. T.T


#15 Its nice to do crazy things once in a while. Me lovey you.



#16 Leaving the club. Still can't get over the laser-thingy. Haha! 



As you can see,
I only got three.
Of cos la,
her dress is so err... "mini".
And I look like a damn giant beside her ok?
*bitter* 

Never mind,
I will zai jie zai li one. 
Ending this post with a super big, chio picture of me. 
*zi wo an wei*



xoxo 





P/s: Special thanks to Wen who went with us despite disliking clubbing. Thank you for the effort and willingness to spend time and money although you were both tired and broke! 

Oh and those for you who wants to know, our entrance fee costs NT600 inclusive of two drinks. T.T
So its really pricey,
but worth it nevertheless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment