Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's Finally Here



They say its the simplest things in life that make us happy.
Perhaps they're right, whoever they may be.

Received a parcel from home a few days back.


And boy, did it make me jump of joy.
Partly because of the small incident preceding it as well.
You can read about it in the previous post.
Trust me, there's nothing worth being so excited about in regards to the content of the parcel,
but merely its the thought that well,
its from home!

Recognizing Mumsie's handwriting! :')


Intently rummaging through the "treasure chest". Nah, you do not wanna know what's in there. LOL



Sigh.
I'm feeling pretty wistful lately.
If you know me,
you'll know I'm not that sort to be able to stay home for a long period of time.
And when I came here, I thought things changed,
I'm somehow comfortable confining myself to my own room.

But hey, guess what?
Turns out I'm still very "out-going", haha literally.
And the lack of "social life" here is slowly getting to me.
And so I've decided to get my drivers license by this year,
that is if I stop procrastinating.
And if I get a job on-campus asap! *praying hard*
Pray for me too ok?

So yea, for now,
you guys will not be seeing much of California,
unfortunately.

On a side note, I really do wanna go out for Halloween!
But they say trick-or-treating is for kids only :(

Oh wells.

Ending with a random pic of our first visit to McDonalds! 





No comments:

Post a Comment