Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So I Thought I Saw An Angel..



Me trying to be all angelic on Angel's Flight! *smirks*

Dubbed as the "Shortest Railway in The World",
Angel's Flight adds another vintage touch to the hustle and bustle of LA city.
You can read more about it here. 

It's nothing reeeeeally special..
But worth a visit due to its historical value!
And plus, it's only 25 cents (around RM 0.75?) per way =.=
So why not?

# The lower station




Inside the train. Oh by the way, its called the shortest railway for a reason,
Whole trip was less than a minute?


So if you wanna camwhore (like us) and take pictures must do it quick! Haha.


This was at the upper station.
I think I was talking/thinking about something hence the awkward pose.


The upper station is linked to the California Plaza, which is mostly office blocks.
But there's some restaurants and cafes you might wanna check out.
And definitely a nice place to get more camho shots! :p

# Loving the view!

# Another awkward pose. =.=" Check out my chicken-feet-like hands. LOL


And being the city kids we were,
we ended up chilling at Starbucks! Haha.



Obviously from my expression I don't like the Marshmallow Dream Bar.
I think I was tricked by its meng huan (dreamy) name..


Ending this post with a duck-faced picture of me. (You know you like it anyway)
Universal Studios' Halloween Special coming right up!
Hopefully I don't lose my blogging mojo by then..


Exoh!


No comments:

Post a Comment