Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

one of my fav times of the year.
got to celebrate it with a bunch of frens this year.
well spent, eventful n kinda tired.
*wink*
but twas nice. really. i enjoyed alot.
aunty lynn called this morning from sabah to wish me Merry Christmas.
wasn't really awake but i heard clearly wat she said.
"do not forget the real meaning of Christmas, darling"
yea..
tat kinda woke me up..

aunty cici called from Japan too..
but too bad i did not manage to answer her calls.
sorry .. but merry chrismas to u too..
i miss u ..

n to my dear one,
thank u so much.
not for wat u have given me but wat u have done for me.
i appreciate yr effort soooo much.
i love it very much,
n i hope u like mine too.

to my dear puk,
i hope u like the lil cow,
n i do hope u find happines tat shud be yours.
to my dear yaya,
u weren't on my shopping list but i cudn't help buying tat duck for u.
thank u 4 being ter,
as well as helping *arhem* with the pressie.
love u so much.
to my dear jojo,
glad tat u found the one tat i think is very much suitable for u.
tho yr prssie is still with me,
i hope it brings u my blessing n wishes tat u wud be happy always.

Happy (belated) Birthday Jesus!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment