Monday, December 1, 2008

Twisted Neck

I could almost roll myself into a ball n die of stupidity.
i wud have kicked myself if i cud manage.
*sigh*
woke up with a twisted neck. was sooooo stupid. how cud anyone sleep n twiste their neck all at the same time. maybe sumone hit me. yea. tats a nicer tot. at least i dun feel tat stupid. haha.

immobilized in many ways. never knew the neck was tat important. i min, i knew it was important, but not in the way tat .. Arrgh! forget it! i'm bragging about a stupid twisted neck.
mayb i will have 2 skip class tomorrow night. n no more headstands for at least a week. even lifting my right hand hurts. small lil yelps of self pity cud be heard throughout the day. hahaz. i pity my sister actually.

the neck has it.
but other than tat, nuthin much has changed. missing someone? check. still fat? check. Untidy room? check. busy cleaning? check. n of cos: twisted neck? check.

No comments:

Post a Comment