Monday, December 8, 2008

Rant Along

its one of the days.
rain drops drizzling.
moody, sad , heartbroken.
just bathing myself in self-pity.
har har.
drama queen has her quiet time u know.

it is one of those days where i sit down n think. why m i such a failure at times?
yea. why do she has this when i dun?
why does he does tat when i can't?
where r my frens? or rather, who r my frens?
geez.
the wilderness of the straying mind.
i'm sad. n confused. n hurt in a way.
i know some things may not be the way it seems,
but yet its hard to just shake away the unhappy feeling.

yea.
mayb i m just being selfish. not to mention immature as well.
but seriously,
i m oni human.

wishing all da best for u my fren.
we were once tat close, but yet now so far.
yr huge strides has left me to pant behind.
n try as i might, my quickened pace has yet to catch up wit u .
i see our future roads in divergence, n sometimes i do feel like weeping.
memories bring me closer to yr presence,
but the present is falling apart.

i miss u.
so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment