Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Goodbyes

While everyone's busy saying goodbye to 2008,
I will be busy saying goodbyes to 2008 AND my old house.
Bye bye now!
I'm not as teary as i imagined i would be.
its just tat tingling feeling of a lil sadness in my heart,
jus a lil.
i wud miss everything here.
Everything.
yea,
i'm oni moving to somewhere near,
practically 5 mins away,
the neighbourhood will still be almost the same,
but yet,
its really really different.

forgive me for being lil mis old-lady,
but it is really my last nite sitting here blogging.
i won't miss here tat much as i can still come here if i want to,
but i reli hope i can get used to the new environment.
not physically, just mentally,
if u know wat i min. ~

i'm moving in at 9 sharp 2morrow.
suppose 2 be the auspicious time according to Chinese Feng Shui.

Welcoming the new year..
In the new house~
Great beginning?
You bet! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment