Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Mood

season of gatherings.
to me, u have to feel belonged to be able to want to go for it.
get it?
i know we shud treasure times like these,
especially when we have really passionate ppl in our class who wud organize such things,
but if u dun feel like it,
why force yrself?
a phrase from a book i read in my early teens,
"Being a Happy Teenager"
has nailed a verse into my mind:
Continue being sad if that makes u happy.
yea,
so why the guilty feeling?
geez.

okay.
i kinda ,juz teeny bit of me kinda,
wanna go.
guess it wud be fun.
but from wat i heard from babe yaya 2day,
my predictions were utterly accurate.
*sigh*
guess most of us are just not trying hard enough.

but seriously,
why now?
u see gatherings everywhere.
why the hurry ppl?
i'm in a grumpy state i guess.
hahaz.

anywayz,
back to the festive mood.
i'm officially done with my Christmas shopping!
Yay!!
something to be happy about.
(let's just temporarily forget abt the hole in my pocket..or wallet..or piggy bank..or bank..)
erhem!
went to get the last gift on my list,
the one for my precious darling.
well,
i bought wat i intended to,
but yet i completed my trip with two more presents.
kinda unexpected actually.
one for the best fren from high school n another for the best fren in uni.
guess i'm really done now.

guys,
hope u like wat i gave u,
altho u r not suppose to open it yet. XD
if u dun like it,
dun bother telling me.
just tel me u like it just as much,
deal?
love ya~

1 comment: