Monday, January 19, 2009

Been there, Done that

When you lift up your hopes,
you are more likely to be crushed with disappointment.
I understand.
Been there, done that.
That is why i have given up all hope,
I chose to let go of things that wasn't mine,
of works that will be out of my locus of control.

It was no use despite my efforts.
I can vividly remember the great disappointment I felt.
How my heart was broken into pieces,
I found it unfair,
yet i endured as i cherished every single one of you.
Through today's brief catch up,
I understand how you are feeling.

Perhaps we should look at it from a more objective point of view.
How we percieve may not be the truth.
At most times,
the world may be a camouflage,
the reality may be missed out,
and what you see is not the reality.

For the time being,
I like just being with you.
One true friend is more than enough for me.
No such thing as destroyed or broken,
but maybe we all need a time out to be able to realise what we want.

On the other side,
we may have a happy CNY after all.
who knows?
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment