Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stronger, We Must Be

Its been almost a week,
and thank you for all your concern.
some of u gave me yr word of care, it helped me a lot.
some gave me a surprisingly cold response,
but yea, i understand it is none of yr business n i dun need yr sympathy.

My pups is doing all right.
He is strong, he learns from every fall.
He is not beaten, and by God's will, he will stand up strong.
He has accepted Jesus,
and for the first time in 19 years,
he wud be attending service in my church 2moro morning.
What more cud i ask for?

There's no denying that his eye is badly damaged.
He may not be able to drive, or read, or even see as he once did,
but He will regain all these abilities,
it is just a matter of time.
Patience, we need.
Endurance, we must have.
Stronger, we must become.

Everything happens for a reason.
And i trust in Him that this is the time of salvation.
I need strength,
to fight back tears.
I need more strength,
to be there for him.
I must and I will.
No matter how dark it may seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment