Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tag Virgin

Ok. So here goes. Chian Chian tagged me.
It's my first time so be patient with it k?
I dun even know if I'm on the right path.
But anyway, here it is.
Tag Virgin's very first:


Directions : Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.


1. I'm a green freak.
2. constantly on diet but never slim. (getting fatter somehow)
3. i love to cook.
4. always convinced that i have cancer. (dunno why, just somehow)
5. cry baby.
6. super scared of fishes.
7. hate parsley a lot.
8. have a big head. (and proud of it!)
9. adore chocolates.
10. irritated by my pastor. (sorry... )
11. have slow-growing hair
12. cam-whorer (tat's pretty obvious)
13. easily chickened-out by ghost stories
14. reads romance novels
15. wanna be someone (like.. you know.. a super star perhaps? XD )
16. lazy but has great dreams (i know.. actions speaks louder than words.. )


I tag:
1. Yaya
2. Junny
3. Lok Wee
4. Jojo (she's pretty busy though..)
5. Lam (he's even busier.. )

Yup, I know wat u're thinking.
I know. its kinda pathetic when u dun have enough frens to tag.
Oh wells,
better than nuthin ay?

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment