Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Mumsie

I think i'm becoming very lazy.
well, u can't blame me bcos maybe i am just exhausted,
or tired? or confused? or overwhelmed? or..
to sum it up,
so far, classes had not been a bed of roses, at all!

our presentation sucked!
it painted the whole day grey.
trying hard to think from the brighter side, if any,
and trying VERY hard as well not to blame others.

oh wells,
Happy Birthday Mumsie!!
You're the best mummy one can ever get,
and i love you to to bits..
Pups bought her a basket of flowers,
and generally,
twas a simple but happy celebration.

Why did I say i was lazy again?
oh yea..
about the piccies tat I promised,
I'll try my very best to upload them asap.
As for Mumsie's bday,
I'll TRY to upoad them asap too.
Hahaz, i'm lazy.

I love you soo much Mummy!

Nite nite~

No comments:

Post a Comment