Friday, February 6, 2009

When Fireworks Light the Sky

for many of u out there,
the rush of excitement for CNY may be over.
Yet, it is only starting to sink in for me.
teehee~
anyway, here's how i spent my first day of CNY.
a routine we go through every year. ^^

Photobucket
Good morning! Twas a sunny sunny first day. and after a sumptuos breakfast prepared by dear mumsie, we were ready to start our "annual routine tour" to kajang.

Photobucket
First stop. and getting real hot already.
brother behind with a i'm-not-so-happy face, got ang pau's anyway..

Photobucket
Ms carmen became really really bored after a while...

after two more houses, mum decided to pay a visit to her aunt who resides in Klang.
not in the routine tour usually, but we were equally excited.


Photobucket
resorted to camwhoring after a while. house was huge....

Photobucket
yea..we were kinda trying to play a game of hide and seek. har har.

Photobucket
and then our live toy came in to the picture. had fun with this cute little baby who apparently has relative ties with me. cudn't figure out his title tho. so we called him little red monk. ^^

Photobucket
best jump shot i had. ugly face but the whole thing turned out ok.

and most of u know how my first day ended.
u can say tat it is a case of serious misfortune,
but i wud prefer to call it a blessing in disguise.

starting my second phase tomorrow.
YooHoo!
Penang, here I come!! ^^


ps: I have not started writing my Lit Review yet. So dead. So very dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment