Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Change and A Twist

Peeps, do me a favor and tel me wat you see? A change i min. A real big one in my opinion. So far, none of my so called "closed ones" have been able to "detect" it. It was below threshold for them perhaps? Hahaz. Anyway, its not below the average threshold though, cos Uncle Lam cud see it without even guessing or hesitating. He's superb! ^^

Tats the happier side of my day. BLK case had some updates. Uncle Bus din wanna pay. I dun blame him cos it is a huge amount. But you can't talk to me like tat. If u think it's unfair for you, it's double unfair for me. I was the one who kena hit, I was the one who had to endure the inconvinience of not having a car, I was the one wo had to send my car to the workshop, and now you want me to pay? U said how is a driver like you going 2 pay? Then how am I a student going to pay?

Ethically, I am at no fault bcos what you wrecked supposedly costs that much. *sigh* I did not even think about earning money from this incident, for goodness sake. Then you wanna bring up the issue of me being educated while u're not. It annoys me to think that you perceive me as a cheater, bcos i did absolutely nothing to deserve that! I was good enuf to understand yr situation, and guess wat? If you had spoken in a more civilised way, I am more than willing to pay half of the total amount.

But no, you had to shout at me for approximately 10 mins, shut me off completely, and slam my phone twice. Why can't we talk nicely? Damn. You made me annoyed, frustrated and miserable. You accused me of cheating yr money, and tat was the last straw. You went on threathening to bring this to the police.

Pathetic isn't it? You hit, and now you make a fuss? Now things have to turn really ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment